We know how important accessories can be at Prom! There are a lot of essentials that we need to keep up our fabulous look throughout the night. Some say their must-have items are mascara, lip gloss, bobby pins… We’ve compiled the perfect list to help those of you out who just aren’t convinced on what to bring!
We’re seeing clear clutches ALL over the runways right now and we’re really into them. If you have a clear clutch, keep in mind that EVERYTHING you bring must be high fashion! Here are some suggestions from a fellow fashion blog:
01. A small perfume sample – A little goes a long way, so no need to carry a huge bottle around all night!
02. Bobby Pins. Many of you will be rocking up-do’s at Prom, so sneak a few bobby pins in your clutch to fix any unwanted strands from falling!
03. Hairspray & comb – Go to your local drugstore or salon and pick up a travel size hairspray that has extra hold! You never know what to expect with mother nature! This will help you keep your hair in tact during rain storms, humid days or winter weather!
04. Blotting Sheets – A definite must have! You don’t want to have oily skin after dancing in all of your fun Prom photos! You can find these at almost any drugstore around. They come in a flat, small case so they don’t take up any room!
05. Flat Case & Phone – We love flat cases – they hold all of your credit cards and ID’s. Perfect alternative to a wallet! Don’t forget your phone!
06. Compact and Lipstick – Touch up your face before pics and after prom!
07. Safety Pins – We don’t want to jinx you, but you never know what could happen! Carrying safety pins is like insurance!